Ancient aliens who fled our planet around 20,000 years ago are our forebears

The number of reported cases of human abductions or contact with aliens has increased along with the UFO phenomenon’s popularity in recent years. Even though most of these cases are believed to be fabrications, there are a few that have been researched and are thought to be real. People who have communicated with these aliens believe they have shown them numerous projections and holograms that carry crucial information about the Earth.

Some of them even claim that these aliens were our ancestors who departed Earth and evolved in other parts of the universe millions of years ago.

We still have a lot to learn about technologies like teleportation and time travel because we lack the capacity to comprehend them.

We must look within ourselves for solutions if we are to find solutions to some of life’s most fundamental issues. Our DNA may be a good place to start, considering only 10% of human DNA serves a functional purpose. We continue to be in the dark about the other 90%. What do you think about this theory? Do you believe it is possible?

Related Posts

The truth about the flying saucer like object escorted by US police

The strange object resembling a flying saucer carried by a truck accompanied by a convoy of police vehicles is actually an aircraft being tested by the US Air Force. A…

Read more

Magical pillars of light pierce the Canadian sky

A Canadian resident recorded the brilliant scene created by multi-colored light columns, easily evoking the moment aliens landed on Earth. Timmy Joe Elzinga, a resident of Ontario, Canada, recorded images…

Read more

Strange object suspected of being an alien spacecraft caught fire on top of a Chinese mountain

People in a village in Shaanxi province, China, were confused when they encountered a mysterious object falling from the sky into the mountain, creating a large burning crater on the…

Read more

The man admitted to having a child with an alien

An American artist claims he has dozens of children with half alien blood. David Huggins, a 74-year-old artist in New York, USA, claimed to be the father of 60 children…

Read more

Triangular UFO suspected object in the Russian sky

The triangular flying object slowly flew through the night sky in Russia, making many people believe that this was evidence of aliens. Video recording of flying objects in Russia was…

Read more

China’s race to find aliens

With the world’s largest radio telescope, China could be the first country to detect aliens. China is focusing on developing space science, including building and putting the world’s largest radio…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *